Queen Elizabeth Theatre
Goh Ballet delivers entertaining Nutcracker
630 Hamilton St, Vancouver, BC V6B 5N6
The Nutcracker makes you dream of a delightful Christmas filled with happiness and laughter.
Make the season sparkle with an elegant VIP experience at Goh Ballet’s critically acclaimed production of ‘The Nutcracker!’
Your experience includes 1 prime orchestra seat, a collectable Program and Limited Edition autographed show card. The grand Mother Ginger, affectionately known as Mère Gigogne will greet and usher you to a pre-show champagne reception for a photo op with costumed dancers. After the show, behold the magic of the Kingdom of the Sugar Plum Fairy up close with an exclusive private backstage tour and a meet-and-greet with performers on stage!
Book your VIP Experienceby selecting seats in rows 3-10 of the orchestra section at any show.
Attending The Ballet
Gorgeously nostalgic, the sets and costumes invoke a bygone era when the Christmas festivities came shrouded in glamour and mystery.
- Please remember to turn off all cell phones, paging devices and digital watches before the performance begins.
- Snacks and beverages are available for your enjoyment in the theatre lobby before the show and during intermission.
- While a dress code is not enforced, it’s recommended that you dress appropriately out of respect for the performers.
- Performances begin promptly, please be sure to be on time. Latecomers will not be seated. Exceptions will be considered at the discretion of the Theatre Manager.
Children at the Ballet
- The Nutcracker is a family production and therefore children of all ages are welcome. Please note that we do not allow babes-in-arms, so every infant and/or child must have his/her own ticket.
- Children are required to purchase a ticket — please contact Ticketmaster for further information.
- Complimentary booster cushions are available at the theatre to help children view the ballet without obstruction.