“Gorgeously nostalgic, the sets and costumes invoke a bygone era when the Christmas festivities came shrouded in glamour and mystery.”
- Please remember to turn off all cell phones, paging devices and digital watches before the performance begins.
- Snacks and beverages are available for your enjoyment in the theatre lobby before the show and during intermission.
- While a dress code is not enforced, it’s recommended that you dress appropriately out of respect for the performers.
- Performances begin promptly, please be sure to be on time. Latecomers will not be seated. Exceptions will be considered at the discretion of the Theatre Manager.
Children at the Ballet
- The Nutcracker is a family production and therefore children of all ages are welcome. Please note that we do not allow babes-in-arms, so every infant and/or child must have his/her own ticket.
- Children are required to purchase a ticket — please contact Ticketmaster for further information.
- Complimentary booster cushions are available at the theatre to help children view the ballet without obstruction.